Call to Order!
The Assisted Feed Planter allows a rider to assure that plots are planted with no skips or doubles. It uses a carousel to deliver the seed pieces to the seed chute. The mechanism, similar to the well-known but obsolete “Iron Age” planter used extensively across the United States, has been designed to ease maintenance. The planter can be built either as a completely manual feed or with an automatic feed hopper. This planter can be used for flower bulbs as well as large seeded plants like some pumpkins or trees.
- Proven “Iron Age” Style Carousel Type Design
- Durable UHMW Seed And Feed Discs
- Seed Disc Easily Removed For Cleaning And Disinfecting
- Fully Enclosed Gear Boxes For Long Trouble Free Life
- Simple And Easy To Maintain
- Plants Either Whole Seed Or Cut Seed
- Quick Change Sprocket Set Customized For Each User
- Traction Tires For Less Drive Wheel Slippage, Better Seed Spacing
- Cushioned Seats For Riders
- Tractor Mounted For Ease Of Use
|Number Of Rows||1||2|
|Planting Depth||1″ to 4″||1″ to 4″|
|Tractor Requirement||Cat I 3-point||Cat I 3-point|
|Seed Spacing||Customer Specified||Customer Specified|
|Row Spacing||NA||32″ to 36″|
|Planting Speed||Up to 2 MPH||Up to 2 MPH|
|Tire Size||7.50 x 20||7.50 x 20|
without cover disc weight box
|Weight (Estimated) Base||1000 pounds||1400 pounds|
Optional Self-Feed Hopper (new development for 2009)
|Weight (Estimated)||1250 pounds||1900 pounds|
|Seed Capacity||100 pounds||200 pounds|
Specifications Subject To Change Without Notice.
- Custom Configurations Available
- Automatic Feed Hopper
- Test Plot Rack
RP-20M Base model $10,500.00
Fertilizer attachment for RP-20M with disc openers $3,700.00
Self-feed hoppers for RP-20M $4,000.00
Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices are US Dollars. Prices are f.o.b. Worland, Wyoming.