D-10M 1-Row Potato Digger
Call to Order!
The potato diggers are made to dig one row of potatoes or other root crop. The machines can be pulled on the centerline of the tractor or offset as when straddling two rows and digging one. The standard diggers return the produce onto the dug soil after shaking the bulk of the soil through the chain. The soil type and produce size dictate what pitch of chain is needed. The hydraulic drive allows better matching of chain speed with digging conditions.
- 540 RPM – PTO Driven Self Contained Hydraulic Drive System
- 25″ Wide Hook Chain In Cleaning Bed
- Tail Section Movable To Minimize Drop Height (D-10T Only)
- Tail Section Can Be Raised To Deliver Produce Onto A Towed Trailer Or Mounted Bin With Some Soil Types, Eliminating Stooping To Pick Up The Crop (D-10T Only)
- Adjustable Blade And Cleaning Bed Angle For Varying Conditions
|Tractor Attachment||Drawbar||3-point, Cat I or Cat II|
|Overall Width||53″||40″ – Center Hitch
53″ – Offset Hitch
|Cleaning Bed Length||102″||48″|
|Weight (Basic Machine)||1350 lbs||680 lbs|
|Tractor Requirement (Estimate)||20 HP||20 HP Min.|
Specifications Subject To Change Without Notice.
Prices are for base models with no customizations. Customizations and add-on options available, call for pricing. Prices are in US Dollars, prices are subject to change without notice. Prices are f.o.b. Worland, Wyoming.
* The Sweet Potato Option may require a heavier and more powerful tractor, depending on soil type and digging depth.
** When accumulating produce an additional cleaning operation will be required to remove rocks, clods, and vegetation.
Call to Order!
Mark Binder –
Solid, well built product. I was looking for something dependable as we have an agricultural development project in Asia. This has exceeded our expectations and we have been very pleased with this purchase.